Im almost 37 weeks pregnant. Now i have 2 kids and i know you can just vomit for no reason lol . but i have been throwing up at least 4 days out of the week sometimes im so neauseas i have to make myself throw up . And when i throw up so much comes up. if i throw up in the afternoon it there will be food coming up that i had the night be fore, alsmost 24 hours later. Its like my food isnt digesting. Has anyone had that problem either when you were pregnant or even not?

Im almost 37 weeks pregnant. Now i have 2 kids and i know you can just vomit for no reason lol . Ive always had some kind of stomach problems IBS, an ulcer, all kinds of problems.I belive i need to see a gastro specialist but i have to wait till i deliver

missa321

Asked by missa321 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• are you dealing with constipation?
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:54 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• No actually i have the opposite problem most of the time . Not diahrrea but on the verge of it.
    missa321

Comment by missa321 (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I have heard that you can't hold down food right before you are about to give birth (for some women). But with your other problems I'm not sure. You should call your doctor to let them know what is going on!
    HistoryPixie

Answer by HistoryPixie at 8:56 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• This has been going on for some time. I told the doc he's not much help except when he put me in the hospital for 5days for the viral thing i had . Guess i have to wait and see what happens after i give birth friday !
    missa321

Comment by missa321 (original poster) at 9:05 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Good luck momma!!!
    HistoryPixie

Answer by HistoryPixie at 9:17 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Sorry that you feel awful :-(.
    I did the same thing a week before I had my youngest daughter. Turned out it was a bug of some kind since half the neighborhood got it. I hope you get to feeling better soon.
    deniseh1973

Answer by deniseh1973 at 9:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• good luck!!
    stacy8606

Answer by stacy8606 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 4, 2011