What is the fastest way to earn money from Home?

I looking for a way to work from home and earn money that will keep earning month after month something that is legitment and BBB safe and is not to hard to do any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Money & Work

• Inbound Marketing is the fastest way to operate a business & see a return. Ask me how....
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 8:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I have a great business from home, contact me, I would be happy to share it with you. I need to build my team.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 8:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Well unless you do something that gets immediate payment like babysitting or find a direct selling or mlm that pays daily and you manage to flood the market and get sales or recruits immediately nothing is going to be quick. Something that "will keep earning month after month" either requires you to consistancy find new customers or get repeat customers OR you find a direct selling or mlm that has something called "residual income" meaning over time the people you sign up earn you money each month without you doing nothing.

Most do not like mlm, but some CAN do well, but you usually have to spend a lot and unless you research, yeah I lot can be crap. My husband does one and it's quickly growing. I'm a beachbody coach but it was 3 weeks before I earned my first paycheck. Beachbody does have an A+ rating on BBB.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:17 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I used to do partylite.
    stacy8606

Answer by stacy8606 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Well now and days its hard to find anything that is legit but I am an Independent Contractor for Dove Chocolate Discoveries. Just throwing it out there for ya. You can earn your kit or buy it for $159 and it includes all your books, entertaining guide, training videos, tons of samples of chocolate treats and mixes plus a fondu set that you can use. The great thing is it is chocolate and you don't necessarily have to hold a party. I have not even held my first party yet and I already have orders coming in like crazy for the Chocolate Martini mix which is awesome.

www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com/jessicatemple
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 9:23 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• There is no legitimate really fast way but the fastest would be a direct sales home business. I work with Scentsy, www.wicklesswithnickless.com and that has built up a good income in 6 months. My first paycheck was also great.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 11:28 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I have a Gift Basket Business and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

I do this all from home:-) This may or not be for you, but thought I offer:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) My check is on my profile, so com[letely legit! If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-) Which will be ending soon.
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership accounts

Have a Beautiful Day!:-)
    Best of luck on your search!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Biz
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2011