Could you trust a man that has 4 kids with 3 different mamas?

or be with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• nope, not someone I would want to be in a relationship with.... too many baby mama's = baby mama drama
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• prob not...
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• You may be able to trust him to impregnate you but beyond that,I don't know as i would trust him for anything else .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I wouldn't trust him or be with him. I can barely handle my own drama with 1 baby and 1 baby daddy. Add 3 more women in, no freaking way!
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 8:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• What a disaster that's bound to be!
    jteffs

Answer by jteffs at 8:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I disagree with a lot of these answers. I am about to have my 3rd child and i have 3 different fathers to my children does that mean i cant be trusted? Not at all ive had long long relationships with all of them and still have good speaking relationships with them. So If he's a good guy and he is good to you and his kids and even the baby mamas then why wouldnt you trust him?
    missa321

Answer by missa321 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• You could try. But you will always would have to deal with the fact that you could become his ex. He's used to. I don't think the man takes commitment seriously.
    Withthreeboys

Answer by Withthreeboys at 8:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• nope, I did that. He had two other kids, I had one.
    He ended up cheating - I found out, when he didn't have a paycheck. He had to pay for some other woman to have an abortion.
    We actually married and had two kids,
    Today, I nor my children haven't seen hiim in over two years. Who knows, how many other children he has out there.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• It would depend on the circumstances I wouldn't rule him out I just might be cautious...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:53 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I wouldn't know til I was in a situation, but I wouldn't think I would be able to trust him, no.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 8:53 PM on Jun. 4, 2011