Sex and Pregnancy adult content

Everything has been going fine for me sexually until the last few days, i'm 6 weeks today btw. However, yesterday sex felt different and not as good or fulfilling. It was much more difficult to reach orgasm and not as intense. Is this common??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Maybe you are just starting to feel "more" pregnant and your mind is getting the best of you. ?
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Normal. The further along I was, the less I enjoyed it since everything was swelled up and moved around.

Maybe have him focus more on the outside, clitoris, during foreplay that way you get something out if it before the actual sex happens. Then you won't feel as 'ripped off'.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Yes and no. Your body is just adjusting. I and many of my girl friends enjoyed sex more whille pregnant. You are very sensitive. Right at the end was difficult fo rme because I could not find a comfortable position.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 9:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• for me it seems like my vagina has gotten smaller and tighter so at first it hurts and then once i read about 17 weeks i haven't been able to have a orgasm since then and i'm 25 weeks and 5 days
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 9:43 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• iT JUST DEPENDS SOME PEOPLE ENJOY IT MORE DURING PREGNACY AND OTHERS DONT EVERYON IS DIFFRENT TRY A DI8FFRENT POSITION SUCH AS DOGGY OR RIDE ON TOP :)
    angelmom1989

Answer by angelmom1989 at 2:50 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• :'( :'( im in same situation ... i enjoyyyyyyyyd havin sex with my hubby .. i even didnt give him time to breath ... untill getting pregnant :( i dnt enjoy that anymore ..i dnt think abt it .... and if my hubby start his show for that tender and luvely moment i just say to my slef ( eweeee again!!!! ... ohh nt now plz ) this is not me and it scares me lots ... i just hope after my 3rd month everything gonna be ok
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 12:08 PM on Jun. 5, 2011