What would you think? Possibly WAY tmi. adult content

My fiancee goes back and forth from wanting another baby to NOT wanting another baby. I've tried every form of birth control over the course of my life, my body is overly sensitive and I always have HORRID reactions to everything. I'd explain but some of it is too graphic. I'm also allergic to latex, not that he'd wear a condom anyways. I know they sell latex free condoms but like I said, he won't wear them and he's too cheap to pay the few extra bucks. I, in no way, would have a problem with another child. I LOVE children and motherhood has brought me such joy. Lately, while he's in a "no baby" mood, he will TELL me he got off inside me but then a few minutes later pull out and ejaculate. So i'm at a loss here. I KNOW he's not doing it inside me, so why keep saying it? He also asks me mid-sex if I want another baby. If he DOESN'T want one, why keep talking about it?! I know it's bound to happen, from pre-cum alone but can someone help me try to piece this together??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• um... i'd say if you don't want another child YOU take responsibility and either wrap it up or go into the bathroom with a magazine. it's on him if he doesnt want another kid.

now if YOU don't want another child, try iud or a family planning method of bc.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• you need to sit down with him and seriously talk. making a baby is fun and exciting but after facts is when its hard.. what if you get pregnant and doesnt want the baby. making babies is no joke it has to be taking serious or he just needs to grow up and wear a latex free condom
    angeleyz375

Answer by angeleyz375 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• maybe it turns him on to talk like that?
    mommydinasaur

Answer by mommydinasaur at 3:55 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• The two of you need to sit down and talk about children. Yes or no. If he wants NO children, and refuses to use birth control, then no sex. Plain and simple. Whether or not to bring children into the world is one of the core values of a relationship. If you can't agree on that I don't see this lasting long!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2011