Do you think the plan B one step pill really works?

I went for a quickie with my fwb and was so in the momment that we forgot to use protection! after we were done we knew what happened. He gave me money to get the plan B pill 50 bucks that pills costs!! so I took it and I really hope it works!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Health

• I've taken it before. And yes it did work. It made my hormones go crazy for about a week and I had heavier bleeding but it worked.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Well with the day after pill you have to take it immediately after words. i took it with my last daughter about 50 hours after intercourse and it did NOT work.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 10:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Because you took it immediately, you'll probably be fine. The sooner you take it, the more effective it is. Good luck! Use protection next time!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:06 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• The Morning After Pill has to be taken within the first 24 hours after the intercourse.
    Withthreeboys

Answer by Withthreeboys at 10:07 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Thanks everyone for ur advice and comments!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2011