Im trying to find out when is ok

so my last period was 11/18/08. My periods are usually 29 days apart

Mymonthlycycles and yourdays both say that I ovulated on 12/3/08

Ive been taking ovualtion test at home and did not get a positive until Saturday 12/6/08
DH and I have been having sex everyday since 11/28/08 thinking that I was going to ovulate on12/03/08

he will be going out of town soon, and we would like to know if I am pregnant or not.
I know that a home test will not show this early, with my next period not being due until 12/17/08

Could we get a blood test on Friday 12/12/08 or Sat 12/13/08 and actually get a positive?

How much time has to pass before a blood test can pick up the pregnancy?

Any help would be great

THANKS TO ALL WHO RESPOND :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i think that a blood test is more accurate than a home test so i believe that it will pick up a pregnancy sooner than a home test. go for it gud luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Well, supposedly a blood test should detect a pregnancy immediately, so it would be worth a shot.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 2:13 AM on Dec. 10, 2008