Trash man birthday party

yep, that is what my 3 year old son wants for his birthday party .....

He is into trucks and tractors and things, and especially right now he likes trash trucks lol and he says he wants a trash truck party ...

So far I have come up with crumbled up colorful paper ( as "trash" ) and his cake if going to be the shape of a big trash truck, and of cours I will have balloons and ribbons but I would like to have some other things, but cant think of anything that would fit a " trash man party" ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• you could maybe do a "garbage scavenger hunt". Rather than gift bags you could use crumply brown lunch bags filled with toy trucks, plastic bugs, construction worker hats, etc (all at the dollar store or dollar aisle at wal-mart).

I think it could be a really cute party- as long as you didn't use actual garbage to decorate with:)

I don't know if they still sell it, but Target (and probably Wal Mart) had an electronic talking garbage truck. I think its name was "stinky" or something like that. it seemed pretty cool but is a little expensive ($50-$75 if I am remembering right). That could definately make the party more "trash man". Happy birthday to your son!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:14 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Yeah he has that trash truck... I think that is what started the obbsession with trash trucks and watching the trash men every week lol...

But think for that idea... I think I " trash" scavenger hunt would be cute...

I was also thinking of getting like cartons ( like those little milk cartons) and some other things you would throw in the trash ( but they will be clean lol ) ... and have them do like crafts or something with them ...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• thats a cute idea. Craft stores might sell wooden trucks and cars that they could paint on too... I love little kid parties!!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:26 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• OK, I LOVE this idea! My 4 year old is obsessed too. I would love to see pictures when your done for my sons birthday!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2011