Swim diapers. little swimmer brand questions and resuable question.

is this normal? my boys were wearing the little swimmers brand swim diapers today. the size was right for their weight but they would get all saggy and if i squeezed them water would come out, as if water was catching in the diaper, not soaking in (obviously because its not supposed to) but if i squeezed it or opened a leg hole it woudl all come out
is it supposed to fill up like that?

and for those covers they sell at the store, do i put those OVER a regular diaper or just put that cover on my baby? i've never understood those kinds, which is why i've never bought one.

whats your recommendation for swim diapers!

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:19 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yes, that's normal for the Little Swimmers.

Don't know about the diaper covers though, never used them.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:21 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I used the pampers ones, I cant remember if they were little swimmers or are little swimmers the huggies ones? I cant remember. They do get saggy esp after alot of swimming, I dont think I have ever had them fill up that much though.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• The swim diapers don't absorb. I remember putting them on before we went to the beach. By the time we got to the beach they were soaked because the pee just comes right out!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I use reusable swim diapers. The disposable ones always seem to absorb a lot of water. I also have read that no swim diaper (disposable or not) can absorb urine. They are mostly only for catching fecal matter. I think when we did use disposable swim diapers we used the Huggies Little Swimmers and I don't remember having water pool between the diaper and my kids... I would call the company and complain- maybe they'll send you some coupons for a free replacement product:)
    Anonymous

• I've been using Little Swimmers but I think I'm going to buy a couple of reusable swim diapers because of the cost.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I bought reusable swim diapers, they are thin and fit under their swimming trunks or swimsuit. They are cheap online at Babies R Us.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• for my sons little swimmers, when you squeeze them water comes pouring out.. but when he pee's it doesn't soak it up! it leaves like a massive puddle.. i think the squeezing an water coming out is normal but i dont think the puddle is =/
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 1:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2011