I miss the good ol' days! when...

The crime rate wasn't so high, gas was around 2-3 bucks a gallon, before myspace, facebook and twitter ..ya know when people actually communicated with each other. I miss the simple part of life.... what happened to the good ol music...I hate this music nowadays everything is about sex money cars and clothes. I personally like bob marley, the spinners, jack johnson, jason mraz, ingrid michealson ect oh and a little daft punk (basically something about us).. enough rambling is there anything you miss?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I miss my bikini body!!!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Money
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• yeah. people actually having to follow through with their plans. Being able to call and tell someone they're "running 10-15 mintues late" is annoying. What ever happened to the good ol' days when people planned on meeting "at the food court at 3:30".

also, I miss having a phone list. You know, the written one that you had to redo every few months to fit all the new names into the correct alphabetical spot and you got to remove all the ex-boyfriends old numbers or old job contacts...

ahhh... the good 'ol days, when girls' shorts actually went lower than their underwear and tank tops had straps that left tan lines...
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• cheap cigarettes and gas!!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 10:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• the old price of milk
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 11:00 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I miss when MY mom paid the bills and the biggest worry I had was my grades!
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 11:13 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I miss the price of gas when I first got my license - $.50/gal. I could go to little country store near my house, get a Coke and a snack, and 10 gallons of gas for about $5.50. I miss writing letters. I know we email, but there is something personal about a letter. It is tactile. You have to open the letter, unfold the letter, there is a smell to the paper, and it has a sound other than 'you've got mail'. The person sending the letter took the time to buy the stationary. That person held the paper, wrote on it, sealed the envelope, took it to the mailbox. It was special to get mail. I miss that.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:39 AM on Jun. 5, 2011