Do some of you think some moms here are trashy?

Some of these questions are unbelievable.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I do!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Like this question
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 12:21 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Umm like 90% of them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• some are yes..and it seems like they want to flant it...i dont get it...i would never in a million yrs say...i am preg..it can be a number of guys my bf dont know... what should i do..i mean wtf..what do you want us to tell you.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:28 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I agree with you mama2twins07.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Some definitely present themselves that way.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:32 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I see some pretty wild questions and some poorly written ones! I just laugh and move on.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:35 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i can also amitte some trashy questions i do answer but always say what works for one family dont work for all...that is one thing to answer like that...but my previsuse answer with the ? is the trashiest i have seen
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:39 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i dont know them well enough to say weather they are trashy or not a know quite a few of them have bad attitudes but how can you determine weather they are trashy?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:59 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Well lets just say that I feel like one of the older moms here and I can tell women of my generation were raised a bit more conservatively than some of the younger ones. I can tell by the way they speak and some of the subject matter....like liking the smell of their own farts...hey if you like them fine but where I come from it is in poor taste to mention it let alone have an entire conversation about it. But the younger ones would just tell me to lighten up.  I don't think it is right to judge or bash if I think a question is gross or trashy I simply choose to click the next question button.happy

salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:22 AM on Dec. 10, 2008