I hate seeing HUGE people riding around the grocery store on a scooter

get your big butt up and walk and they have the nerve to have some cookies and soda in their little cart! Im mad because one of them almost ran me over at walmart. (for the record im not skinny by any means but i get pissed seeing over weight people with handicapped signs and scooters enabling them to be fat)

sorry if this offends anyone but im entitled to my opinion.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Health

• Im def not skinny but i understand it wouldnt bother me so much if they didnt take up the WHOLE aisle but some of them cant walk or have a disability....BUT when my sis was like 13 this lady rode up my sisters leg with one.....it was scary we had to go to the emergency room.....
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 10:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I agree with you 100%!!! I had someone once run over my foot in a scooter at walmart once..
    Nwaite85

Answer by Nwaite85 at 10:58 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Actually, I was thinking the same thing yesterday when I was at the store. They had one lady who was with her daughter. The daughter was pushing a basket and the mother in the scooter SIDE by SIDE, so no one could get down the isle. Somehow I kept getting stuck behind them:(
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 11:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• doesnt it drive you crazy?!?!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I don't care about the size of the person on the cart ... I care about the MANNERS of the person. For some reason, many of those that get on those things are very rude and inconsiderate of other shoppers. Drives me up the wall!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:03 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I recently broke my foot, and I still have to provide for my family. So as much as I didn't want to ride in a scooter I had to! Well when I got to the store all the scooters were gone so I had to go very very slowly around on my broken foot. Half way through my shopping I saw a family of 5... FIVE! all over 500lbs and all in a scooter riding in a herd! It made me sick. I was struggling to walk and they were just being lazy ass disgusting slobs.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 11:05 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I was being helped at the area right when you come in to have your returns scanned and tagged before you go to the service desk and someone was yelling "this scooters batteries are dying- you need to plug this one in" "I need a charged up scooter"....

It was annoying that they were yelling at the person who was helping me and it was annoying that someone was using the scooter who didn't have to be. My mom has terrible knees (multiple knee surgeries and back surgeries, etc) she does not use a wheel chair full time but occasionally she will use the power scooters if she is having a lot of pain. I am aggrivated when people who are lazy are using them and she has to hobble around in pain because none are available (she hates using them- but sometimes has to).
    Anonymous

• lmao at riding in a herd.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:07 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• My FIL is one of those people, but what you don't see or know is he takes medications that prevent him from losing weight. It actually makes him gain.....It KILLS his knees to walk through walmart.
    Just think about what you don't know apart from appearance when you form an opinion of others.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 11:14 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• LOL previous anonymous...I was going to post that exact same thing about the herd

I am so LMAO right now!
    Anonymous