Caylee Anthony,,makes me so sad, she looks just like my daughter would have!

I know this will sound nutty, so I am posting anon, but Caylee Anthony looks exactly like my daughter who passed away. She could pass for my son's twin, and every time I see a picture of her I burst into tears, DS and I were in the grocery store and he said Mamma that looks just like Lily,, I said honey I know,,,,I was able to put it away for a bit, but now with the trial and all, it makes me relive my child's death,, any help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• HUGS im so sorry for your lost. I am sure alot of things remind you of her but you have to know that she wasnt meant to be here pyshically with you but in your heart and mind. You are a very very very strong women for continuing with your life because i would not be as strong as you are. i admire you
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 11:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Just know your baby girl had a way better loving life than poor little Caylee. Both of their ends may have been tragic, but your baby passed on knowing she was loved by her Mamma! :)
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 11:08 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Hugs to you.....
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2011