I need help finding a bikini

I can't find a bottom that fits right. I have a small waist and flat stomach, but a large booty. Nothing is fitting, either my cheeks hang out or the front is so high up it's uncomfortable. I have similar issues with shorts and jeans. Shorts are so bad, I pretty much never wear them. Any ideas on brands or stores that would accomadate me better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Shopping

• Look online for something you can put your measurements in on. It may be more expensive, but it will fit like a dream.
    MomNtheRes

Answer by MomNtheRes at 11:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Try going to macy's or something like that they sell the tops and bottoms seperate so you can get the right size in both! Now can you help me find a bikini that will make me lose 30 lbs, so i can wear it,, LOL!!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:19 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I have wide hips and small waist (before my current pregnancy) and I buy bikini bottoms that tie on the side. I usually get a bigger size then the top and it covers my bottom and doesn't spill out :)
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 2:10 AM on Jun. 5, 2011