I need babys 1st xmas ideas!

ok my daughter is 8 months and i wanted to make somethin special for xmas for a few somehow with her name or her hands and feet and her first christmas...if anyone gets what im sayin please help me thanks!

mommytoaddison

Asked by mommytoaddison at 12:24 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Holidays

• Take a picture with a santa hat or something.... load her feet up with stamping ink (washable) and decorate a blank piece of paper and put the pic on that and frame it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• you can make custom stepping stones (with handprints, footprints, w/e)...i saw some at hobby lobby. You can probably get them at other craft stores, too.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• They sell those kits everywhere! Something I started doing for my LO's first Christmas is getting her a personalized ornament from Things Remembered.
    jillmw

Answer by jillmw at 1:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• you can make shirts with wahable paint you can make decrations you could do plan paper and paint
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 1:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2008