What would be an ideal vacation for you?

My ideal vacation would be 3 weeks on a beautiful beach with my family & their families, exploring the area, swimming, playing with the kids. Maybe Cornodo City, the hotel is breath taking, the immenities (sp?) unlimited!! I would do no laundry, dishes, cooking, or cleaning, none of us would, we would spend the time enjoying life!!

1northwestmom

Asked by 1northwestmom at 11:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i would love to do that at an all-inclusive resort type of place. with activities like swimming with dolphins or snorkeling. tropical beach vacations are amazing, but i'm not much of an adventurer and if i dont know where to go/what to do, i don't do much.
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 2:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• To go to Israel to the Holy Land to see where Jesus lived would be my first choice. My 2nd choice would be to go to Yellowstone National Park to see the Grizzly Bears in their natural habitat and see the mountains.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 6:43 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Mine would be pretty much any where as long as my kids was good for one day and I could just kick back..
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:17 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• DH & I would love to take a cruise to the Bahamas or take a trip to Germany.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 11:26 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Anywhere that my kids aren't constantly whining or stealing toys from one another. A cruise to the Caribbean or a trip to Fiji would be nice too :)
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 11:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Honestly being right here at home, but without all the drama people tend to bring around, I hate it & they know it so sometimes I think they do it on purpose cause they know I can't stand it.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:31 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Somewhere I can relax and the kids can have fun without me worrying about them that's not so expensive, too!
    dlee620

Answer by dlee620 at 6:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2011