Is this possible??

Hey gurlie`s :)
I just wanted to know is it possible for a 2 month old to say mama when hes crying?
I have been saying mama alot when i play with him and he stares and mimics my mouth movements and i thought he said it while he was crying b4 but i wasnt sure but just today he said it again :) i swear thats what he says.....nobody seems to believe me but i swear it sounds like hes saying mama is this possible???

renah164

Asked by renah164 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes but its mostlikly an axcident an wont later on figure out that thats your name sorry
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 11:22 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• my son did the same thing with dada, but he was just making noise, he says Daddy now and has been since he realized that that is what we call dad
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• he probably did say it, but dont expect that he knew what he was saying or the meaning, etc.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:08 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• i thought my dd was saying mama at 2mo and she said it clearly at 6mo (before dada)
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 2:44 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Its possible that he's saying the sounds that make up mama, but at this age, it's unintentional, he doesn't know that the sounds mean something yet.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2011