To buy or to make?

I found invitations for DS's first birthday they are sharks because we're going to the pool. But I'm not quite sure I think I still might want to make them and i have till mid July and my stepmother is big into crafts so I can make them nice.

So would you buy them or make them? And what are your reasons because I just don't know why I'm uneasy about commiting to buying them?

lizziebreath

Asked by lizziebreath at 11:30 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• I would just make them, you can add more personal touches to them without paying an assload.
    MomNtheRes

Answer by MomNtheRes at 11:33 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I would make them if I could, because they would have more meaning to you, plus be much cheaper.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I love making the invites to the kids parties, decorations and what ever else I can too. It's more fun that way and then they are getting what they want.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:30 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Id make them. But then again for the last 2 years for EVERY SINGLE ANYTHING THAT REQUIRES A CARD I do the photo greeting things at walmart and target :P for 28 cents each u cant beat it :P
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 2:08 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I think I like the idea of making them. You can personalize them plus you'll only make what you need. You don't have to buy an extra pack because you only need a few more.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 5:54 PM on Jun. 5, 2011