• In the Spotlight:

Whats the one thing you want for xmas?

I want is the best 2 weeks of my life with my husband

ariesmom20

Asked by ariesmom20 at 12:35 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• idk ppl keep asking me this..i tell them just to buy for the boys. i am not use to buying me things. or thinking about it...I can have a buggie full and by time i get to the cash resister i have it all out.
    I do need a good bra tho.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:37 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I would really like a new camera...but I also want Pride and Prejudice on DVD and the Sceene it Seinfeld addition too.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:14 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I want my husband to look at me the way he used to before we started having all thee financial problems.
    momma-misha

Answer by momma-misha at 10:51 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I want my house to be clean enough that people can actually come over. My hubby has been putting laminate flooring down for about 5months now......like 2 boards a month. I just want him to finish!! lol
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:44 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• lol
    ariesmom20

Answer by ariesmom20 at 12:49 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• One year my mom and dad gave me a little box with tiny little pieces of paper in it. I had borrowed some money from them several months earlier and had been paying it back monthly. Mom had saved the last two payments and not cashed the checks. Instead, she tore them to bits and wrapped them up as my Christmas present. That was one of the best gifts I've ever received, and if I was wishing again, I'd say that canceling some money owed would be a really good one.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 3:47 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i want my daughter to be so happy on christmas morning!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:37 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i want my kids to be happy. and i want my husband to tear up the carpet in our bathroom and put down tile. i hate my bathroom and we have the tile i don't see wht the big deal is.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:55 AM on Dec. 10, 2008