Does anyone watch "House"?

Hugh Laurie plays the doctor named Gregory House, My DH and I love to watch him I guess bc he is such a hard ass and rude but at the same time a good doctor.
I know it is just a tv show but I like it.
Did you know he has a brittish accent when he talks he was on Ellen Degenrous Show I was like what the heck I was so used to hearing him speak plain english. Oh well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Entertainment

• I love Hugh Laurie. I was pretty shocked to find out he was British because his American accent is dead on.
    I saw him in a movie last month (can't remember the name) and he plays a hard ass detective and uses the same exact accent on House. His character was almost exactly like House, it was eerie. And for a real kick, check out the Stuart Little movies. He plays the dad in them. Talk about completely opposite of House.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:48 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Yep, he's actually british and really huge in the UK. He's been doing comedy for years. Youtube Jeeves & Wooser to get an idea - although brit humor is different from American, so bear that in mind.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:33 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• love it!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 4:13 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I've loved Hugh Laurie for years and have a dozen Jeeves and Wooster DVD's. It's hard to believe that he is the same as House, the accent is amazing! The House character is so complex. I am amused that he liked music both as House and as Wooster. House can really be ornery, but you always feel that there is compassion just beneath the surface, no matter how unwilling. I just discovred House about 6 months ago and am tivo-ing the shows and enjoying them most evenings.

Answer by Bmat at 3:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• LOVE HOUSE AND HUGH LAURIE! I THNK HE'S HOT!
    jeni2671

Answer by jeni2671 at 9:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2008