At what stage do they not stop your labor?

I was wondering how far along you are and go into labor the drs dont stop it? Thanks!

Destins_Mommy

Asked by Destins_Mommy at 12:26 AM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it depends on your health and the baby's, there is not one set answer for this
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 12:37 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• It really does depend. 37 weeks is full term, but healthy babies and mamas have delivered sooner, and not healthy babies and mamas have too. You'd be better off asking your doc this question for a straight answer from the horse's mouth.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:52 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I think it's 4 centimeters or if your bag of water breaks then they definitely keep u...it all depends on how thinned out and dialated your cervix is... but I agree with sophisticatdfury... ask your doctor...
    debnabe3

Answer by debnabe3 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• It all depends on the persons pregnancy really, but in most cases Dr's consider 37 weeks onward full term.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:27 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• my friend was 4 cm for a month and having contractions since 2 months.... they stopped it because she would have been 2 months early. The doctors helped her out because she ended up having the baby 3 days early instead of 2 months early. Her other 2 kids were premies and weighing only like 4 pounds. This one was a healthy 7 pound baby!!!!
    kristianmommy

Answer by kristianmommy at 5:53 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• it all depends on the baby!
    mykids060911

Answer by mykids060911 at 10:17 AM on Jun. 5, 2011