How many of us Christians believe that Christianity and the Name of Jesus is under attack?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes I do believe the name of Jesus is under attack. Jesus said "In this world you will have troubles but I have overcome the world. Since we are his disciples we are "hard pressed on every side but not crushed perplexed but not in despair persecuted but not abondoned struck down but not destroyed" 2 corn 4:8-9
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 1:35 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Me Me Me :)
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:42 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• sadly I think it is brought on by the "Christians" that feel the need to judge others such as the ones protesting homosexuality, telling people that they are going to hell, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I do...It's going to be fun watching these answers seeing how you asked HOW MANY OF YOU CHRISTIANS...but i'm sure you'll get some hateful remarks from other beliefs. People do NOT understand how to answer a question as it was intended for anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Remember people. She asked this for christians...Move along...find another question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• anon 12:43 here - I am a Christian thank you very much. Thanks for proving my point though about "Judgmental Christians"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Oh, yeah, like Christians are so not going to post anything remotely smart assed. Think again Honey I just did!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• It's not a stupid question if you are one of those who defend the NAME OF JESUS and have commited to living your life according to the bible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• true but to ask a one sided opion in my eyes is stupid. sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Question or emotion? As a Christian, I don't let modern man interrupt my faith for what I believe in. I try to remind myself most wars in this world are based on attacking people who believe Jesus or are against him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Dec. 10, 2008