Do you think you can really tell a person's personality by what they write on CafeMom?

I am just wondering if CafeMom is a good way of judging people. I actually feel that it is a great way because people feel more free to express who they are.

What do you think?

bellasrose71008

Asked by bellasrose71008 at 12:48 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• in some cases yes... if you can not judge for diff believes. and the damn anon button really dont help. I have a few ppl i see all the time i would love to get to know. but some answers you cant go by dependns on what kind of day you had.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:50 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Not at all. The internet is all too about posting anonymously and not having to have people know who you are. Thats the beauty of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• she was asking could you get to know someone by there answers. really nothing to do with anon i said that cuz you really dont know who all posted anon could be the same person over and over or diff ppl
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:53 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I just mean do you think that you can get a few answers from someone-- who does not post anonymously-- and basically tell if this person is kind, smart, a know-it-all, snobbish, etc.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:55 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I should have said judging personalities, not people*
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:57 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I can tell if someone is a happy or miserable person and I can tell if they are unducated or well informed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• No i think the internet gives you freedom to say things you normally wouldnt and be someone who you might wish you were. Behind a computer screen you can say anything without any regard to feelings.
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 1:33 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I think that when people say what they are really thinking because they are not face to face with someone, then they are really showing their true colors. How many times do people say something nice to your face and the whole time they are thinking or saying bad things behind your back.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 1:57 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• For the most part yes...but some people are deceitful
    But it allows for more open expressions.
    Jill42721

Answer by Jill42721 at 2:07 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Well that could go both ways...you can be genuine or make up a totally different personality...who can really tell ya know?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:02 AM on Dec. 10, 2008