Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do I find legal help that can assign a lawyer to represent me on child custody in Illinois near Edwardsville?

I need a lawyer who will represent me for free so I can get back custody of my two daughters so if anyone knows a legal place I can go to that may help then pass it on cause I really need help.I need child custody in Illinois.Preferably Alton but Ill do Edwardsville.

Answer Question

Asked by mommaof21986 at 12:48 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • google it

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

  • phone book

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

  • If what you are looking for is a free lawyer, it used to be called Prairie State Legal Service. They work with people who cannot otherwise afford an attorney.

    Answer by pupmom at 12:53 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

  • If you gave birth to the children and you never gave your GF any guardianship of them, then all you have to do is go get them. If they are your sole children then what she is doing is kidnapping and all you have to do is get the police out there and pick them up.

    Answer by matthewscandi at 10:21 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN