• In the Spotlight:

Where do I find legal help that can assign a lawyer to represent me on child custody in Illinois near Edwardsville?

I need a lawyer who will represent me for free so I can get back custody of my two daughters so if anyone knows a legal place I can go to that may help then pass it on cause I really need help.I need child custody in Illinois.Preferably Alton but Ill do Edwardsville.

mommaof21986

Asked by mommaof21986 at 12:48 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in General Parenting

• google it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• phone book
    Anonymous

• If what you are looking for is a free lawyer, it used to be called Prairie State Legal Service. They work with people who cannot otherwise afford an attorney.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:53 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• If you gave birth to the children and you never gave your GF any guardianship of them, then all you have to do is go get them. If they are your sole children then what she is doing is kidnapping and all you have to do is get the police out there and pick them up.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:21 AM on Dec. 10, 2008