Am I being hormonal?

First, I'm 32wks prego. SO n I don't have any big issues, but lately I'm just not happy with him. Everything he does upsets me! This started last week. He was out of town for 4 days (work) and when he came back, I realized #1 I hadn't missed him and #2 (although he is a great dad to our 3yo) I felt as though he didn't make up for lost time when he got back. I think I'm holding a grudge from last week. Regardless, I am getting very aggrevated! Is it me (the pregnancy)??

Vero0724

Asked by Vero0724 at 1:50 AM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well you may want to take a few days and figure out how you really feel about him.. give him a chance, its hard to do that when 'nothing' seems to be going right but getting bitter about it won't help..
    GL honey
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 2:33 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I felt the same way about my DH when I was pregnant. I couldn't stand the sight of him! Everything he said or did pissed me off! Im pretty sure its just the hormones! I didn't return to normal until a little after my 6wk checkup after having our son! I hope it doesn't take that long for you! GL
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 9:36 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I felt that way when I was pregnant with our daughter. Its normal I think. Its just something we go thru. Its how ugly u can get or he gets towards u that will have impact on ur marriage. I left mine but that because he became a complete n total duchebag!!!
    startingover777

Answer by startingover777 at 10:09 AM on Jun. 5, 2011