This really sucks

My friend just broke up with her bf and she's going to have to call the cops because he's harassing her when she told him to stop and he's crazy so she thinks he can turn around take his gun find her and kill her... He's making her paranoid... It's not normal right? Would you support her doing that? If you were in my boots. would you?

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 2:16 AM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, she needs to call the cops if she feels in any way threatened by this man!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 2:24 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Would I........what? you did not finish. Not your problem, If I were you I would stay OUT of it! I don't understand, your prepositions are all over the place, support her doing what?......calling the cops or taking the gun?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:32 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• no helping her getting help to get her ex out of her life. Her relationship wasn't healthy, and the aftermath is getting from bad to worse, she told me he had said he'd kill himself after if they broke up. She's scared he's going to go find her kill her then himself... He needs help...
    SamJ321

Comment by SamJ321 (original poster) at 2:36 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Go to the police!! Then if u can, start writing down what he is doing, what he said to her, when he follows her list the time and date for all these encounters. So when she files the restraining order or personal protection order, she has proof and that is what the courts wants as well as law enforcment. And depending on what state u live in, some have the technology and there will be a ankle bracelet around his ankle that will give notice to the cops that he violated his PPO and will be spending time in jail for awhile.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:36 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• " he had said he'd kill himself after if they broke up"
    Well my answer would have been "do u need help in doing that?
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:38 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Haha I'd have said that too but... xDD
    SamJ321

Comment by SamJ321 (original poster) at 2:39 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• eek i would not involve myself in this situation at all
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 2:41 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• "eek i would not involve myself in this situation at all "
    Its people like u that women dies cause their bf/dh beat the hell out of her and nobody step in and offered a helping hand to those women when they need it the most.. But I guess that is just one more person has let them down
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Of course I would help her! I'd take her to the police station myself and hold her hand through her statement. After that she would be crashing on my couch until it was safe for her at her place. If her crazy ass ex figured out she was at my house, I'd find her another couch! Keep your friend safe! She could even stay at the battered womens shelter if necessary! They have hired security around the clock to keep those women protected!
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 11:13 AM on Jun. 5, 2011