Have you seen how the newest ouija board game has been changed so its more attractive to buy?

It even comes with a carrying case. Does anyone really think it has no evil influence?

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 12:56 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Okay, a Ouija board is still a Ouija board. It doesn't matter how cutsie it is. Be very careful with them. Evil is attracted to them. If you really want to play with them, at least make sure you protect yourself (with the Holy Spirit) before getting started.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:34 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i even saw a pink one wtf lol
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:57 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• it's a piece of cardboard and a plastic pointer... can you explain the evil to me? if cardboard is evil then I need to boycott UPS and other packing stores
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• ones you buy i dont think so...you can make your own oh yeah
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:58 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I seen it at toysrus and it looks really nice a pretty pink now. Pray sisters pray!
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:59 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• its not evil persay...its the asking of the sprits to help you know something
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Isn't that the job of Satan to deceive?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I agree with the previous poster - don't believe they are anything other than plastic and cardboard. I used to play with one with the neighbor kids when I was little and we would scare each other. No different than watching a scary movie.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:19 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• A pink one? um no thanks. I don't like those things and yes...They move by themselves..
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 1:26 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Seriously, it is a piece of cardboard, and you need to pray about it? There are tons more things I can think of that would be more important to pray about (if you believe in prayer, that is).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Dec. 10, 2008