What's your biggest pet peeves?

I feel like I have soooo many. I HATE when people chew with their mouths open. When moms don't watch their children in public. Some others are bad spelling, cussing like a truck driver when trying to have a conversation, and when people rub their feet on the carpet lol. What's some of yours?

a_and_j_momma

Asked by a_and_j_momma at 1:01 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Bad gramma, bad drivers, tweens and teens acting like they are all that (lol), when my mom pops her gum, toilet seat left up or when my son doesn't lift the seat and leaves pee on it and I accidently sit on it!! OMG I could go on and on, I hate when people say sangwich, hadeded, I ain't got no, I didn't do nothin, Conversating and many, many more!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:30 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i deff cant say bad spelling i have the worst.
    mine is...
    the know it alls..and when you autully know the answer they say nothuh...and go on.
    When my dh starts to play his game and start yelling at the ppl like there real.
    stupid questions mostly about my twins i know there wondering but... i hear it 100x's a day. plus they like to add there imput.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:04 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I hate stupidity. It drives me nuts. Grammar and spelling really get to me. Some people's way of speaking gets me too, "I gots no car" "I has got to get..." etc. I'm sorry but if people want to be treated as intelligent, they need to act it.

I hate crumbs or dirt in the bed! hubby gets in bed without wiping off the soles of his feet and I find dirt in the bed all the time! We live in FL so the sand is inescapable LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Bad manners, liars, bad drivers, morons in general, wet socks! ANDDDDD.. the word 'GINORMOUS'... !!! yuck!!!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:05 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Bad spelling makes me nervous. I also hate it when people stare, I think it is just plain out bad manners. I also do not like to see people litter. Uugh, that just pisses me off! Or when people are mean and inconsiderate-- or disrespecful-- to older people. They might someday be old too... don't they ever think of that?
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 1:10 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I hate it when people do the same thing on a routine basis, and NEVER seem to stop and consider if maybe there's a more efficient way of doing it. Like when you pull up to a light and stop right in the middle of the lane, rather than off to one side (so there's enough room for people trying to make right turns to get by you), or standing in line for 10 minutes but waiting until the cashier asks for money before digging for your wallet. Stuff like that...
    Also, bad service for no apparent reason, like when you order drinks in a slow restaurant and then don't see the server for 10 minutes. That makes me CRAZY! And I've worked as a server before, so believe me, I'll be the first to give them the benefit of the doubt. I'm talking blatant, flat-out, bad service.
    esr

Answer by esr at 1:23 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Ppl who dont put shoes on their kids n public, ppl who throw cigs out the car window ( i wanna slap them) ppl who come into my lane B/c, there trying to dial on their cell ( and almost kill me) ppl who mock others! PPl who yell@ their kids constantly in public.. ppl who have tiny kids trailing behind them in public (hold their hands) When its cold and a kid has no jacket n looks dirty but the mama is dressed up& nails done!! I could go on and on lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh ppl who cut lines and the dumb ppl@ four ways who dont know when its their turn.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:25 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Teachers who can't spell correctly...especially when they're teaching a young child to spell his/her own NAME!

I once went into an elementary classroom and saw, in BIG, BOLD LETTERS...DR. SEUSS spelled DR. SUESS! GRRRRRRRRRR! My pet peeve...definitely!

PoolLINmom

Answer by PoolLINmom at 1:31 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My family says im OCD ... undiagnosed lol. Some of my pet peeves are -
    Twisted socks, bad drivers ( i have bad road rage), lettuce that isnt all the way green, soda cans in the sink, the couch piilows to be all over the couch, i have to have my grocery cart in order, i have to bag it all right, the toilet paper roll not being on, rude obnoxious people, someone who can never be wrong, whiners, liars, and tabloids.
    Thats a lot of things that really make me crazy ...
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 1:39 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• One of my absolute BIGGEST pet peeves is when I get home from grocery shopping and the bagger didn't put some item I bought in my bag!!!! I go insane over this! My son puts away the groceries so he gets yelled at first, "where did you put the onion!" We look in the car and everywhere and of course I really need it so I go all the way back to the store to get it! Aaaauuuggghhhh!!!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:59 AM on Dec. 10, 2008