Caught gardner urinatiing in yard i think

i am going to call today i have a gardner who comes with a few men well yesterday I saw 1 go in my yard with blower by my shed and didnt sound right i looked out window and saw him walking out between my 2 sheds fixing his zipper i was sick. I spend alot everymonth on my law he went in corner where there is no grass what a pig it looked wet.
should i call and accuse him i feel i have nothing to loss i am the customer and also have teen dau who could have seen him in action gross

suesues

Asked by suesues at 7:46 AM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Home & Garden

• ewwwwwww id have just asked HEY! did u just piss on my yard???? u DO know they invented bathrooms for a reason right?

if it happens again adress it immediately and ask flat out :)
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 7:54 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• He could have just been fixing his zipper.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:59 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Men are not as modest as us. Or know the meaning of disgusting. With that said though, how eager would you have been to let him inside to use your restroom?
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:08 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• You should be thankful he didn't just pee out in the open. He could of been fixing his zipper. But men are cavemen and pee outside all the time. Since he was on a job if you actaully catch him in the act I'd call him out on it. Of course I really wouldnt want them coming into my house and using my bathroom either so maybe letting them pee outside is a better option. Idk good luck.
    SCB0109

Answer by SCB0109 at 8:30 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• OK, The poor guy had to pee. Would you rather he asked to come inside your home to use the toilet?? Muddy feet, dirty pants, you don't know this guy?? That is ridiculous to be upset at the guy. Go ahead & call & complain & then see what a great job they do for you. I am sure a lot of wild animals pee in your yard too! Maybe they have rabies!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:01 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• The guy had to pee. Big deal. He was modest about it and went behind the shed. DH pees outside sometimes. When he fishes, he pees off the boat. That is the one reason I wish I had a penis. It must be very liberating to pee whenever you have to and not have to worry about finding a toilet.

Seriously, if you have that big of a problem with it, call the landscaping company and let them know that if the workers need to use the restroom they are more than welcome to come into your home and use yours while they're on site. If you're not willing to do that, don't complain about them peeing behind your shed. There are far worse things they could have done.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I would have laughed.. And it would not have bothered me.. He is doing a job that restrooms are not down the hallway... He went (it seems) somewhere that he would have been hidden (so ur teen would have not easily seen anything). Its not like he was peeing in your flowers, or in your pool..
    My 4yo DD & DH pee in the yard when needed lol.. and Id much prefer my yard men to pee privately in my yard than to ask to come in my home. 1. I dont like stranger men in my home. 2. The mess he may make walking to the restroom. 3. You can never trust anyone alone to not snoop & take things..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I would complain to the company
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2011