Could i be pregnant? new update.....brown discharge?

Hey,im currently on my first month of taking Microgynon. I missed a few pill right near the begining and had a small bleed that lasted a few days, i started to take the pill again then again missed a few more, then had sex with my bf 6 times on friday 27th but took the pill that day. Since then i have missed a few more (stupid i know) i took the last pill from the pack on thursday, so am due on anyday now i guess. I felt a few cramps yesterday, and was sure i was coming on but yet nothing. Should i start to worry....? What do implantation cramps feels like...? Is just over a week to soon for any symptoms?

ok...so i just went to the toilet and as i wipped there was dark brown discharge... could this be period or implantation bleeding that i keep reading about... has anyone experience implantation bleeding? whats ur view?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It sounds as though you could be. A week is a little early for symptoms.

Answer by Bmat at 8:31 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• If you've had sex with a male you could be pregnant. It's really okay to wait longer than 7 days to test.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:31 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Maybe
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:57 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• ok, i have just been to the toliet and as i wiped there was dark brown discharge... could this be my period or implnantation bleeding that i keep reading about??? answers please
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:59 PM on Jun. 5, 2011