My little girl is turning one in jan and was wondering where i should have it.

Thought about having it where i am living, but the problem is my dad couldn't come because he's deathly allergic to cats. If its at my dads house my mom wouldn't come because its my dads house. Any kind of suggestions would be extremely helpful thanks.

stargirl25

Asked by stargirl25 at 1:21 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Entertainment

• If you can ...rent out a hall. We did that for my daughters christening in Novemeber ...it was too cold to have it outside. The reason why is bc we have a huge family ...we had over 200 people at the party....If you don't have a big family it might look stupid. If you can afford it have it out at a resturant ...or if you have a bunch of little kids coming have it at a chuckie cheese or a fun kids place! Gluck xoxoxo
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 9:23 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• She is turning one and won't have any memory of her birthday other than the pictures/video you take. If your dad can't come to your house, go out for dinner with family or take a cake to a relative's house. There is no reason to have a huge party for a child who is too small to appreciate it. She is way too small for the Chuck E Cheese thing.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 11:51 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• If you go to church see if your church has a fellowship hall, they are usually a good bargin. I know the Hampton in around my house has a meeting room (as does the Sleep Inn and Holiday Inn) and thoes were about $100 not including food.

do you have a sister or aunt whos house you can invade?
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 6:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Just nowhere too extravegant. Remember, shes turning one and won't remember a thing about it. The really early birthday parties are more for the grownups than the kids.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 9:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2009