Does your dog eat at their bowl, or take mouthfuls & eat it elsewhere? -lol :p

For those of you who have dogs that act like chimpmunks, do you find pebbles scattered throughout the house?! Between the shedding & the messy eating, I feel like they're 2 more kids to clean up after! -LOL - What about you?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 9:04 AM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Pets

• lol some times. OMG I give mine treats too and go sit down and I am like what am I sitting on? And it never fails my small dog hides her treats under my throw pillows on the couch. I have caught her "digging" like shes hiding a bone. She is so dumb. I told my husband check her out she thinks no one is gonna find her stash whats wrong with her?
    But on the food yes that too. She goes to the dish and then walks like 2 ft and eats it there. I dont get it.

Answer by gemgem at 9:44 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Omg yes! My pit bull "Diva" does that. My old dog was an American bulldog and he ate from his bowl.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:06 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I had a Rat Terrier that always did that. Her dog bowl was in the kitchen and she'd take the food by the mouthful and drop it onto the family room floor. Figured she just did it so that she could be with us when she ate.

Then we had a Siberian Husky that would take a mouthful and put it on the floor right beside the food dish and eat from there. Weird.

Luckily both of them would eat all the food and not leave any leftovers
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:20 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Mine eats right from the bowl.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:27 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• LOL. we have 2 pit bulls,, they eat out of their bowls thankfully! but our 3 year old will eat one piece at a time,, while the 1 year old just scarfs it all down :p
    pipsqueak01

Answer by pipsqueak01 at 9:36 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• both lol but mainly take a bite and take it elsewhere
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I have 3 little dogs and they all take the food and scatter it. It is hysterical.
    JezebelKel

Answer by JezebelKel at 1:53 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Mine are fed on a schedule and they both just eat all of their food from their bowls at one time. It takes them about 1 minute to eat all of their food!
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 9:17 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• My dogs have a full bowl at all times (being that there are 5 dogs to feed and they all have been raised to eat when hungry and not just when food is put down) and all of them have a habit of taking food and walking away with eat to eat it in another area of the house. I thought it was just a habit MY dogs had but then we added a foster dog to the mix and from day 1 she has done the very same thing.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• My Chihuahua will taked mouthfulls of food and just walk around the house eating it then go back for more, it's kinda funny :)
    C.Parrish

Answer by C.Parrish at 2:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2011