Is your husband in bed while you are on the computer?

Shame on you, lol, and on me! I'm getting off and I am going to get in my nice warm bed and I'm going to hug my hubby all night long! (at least until he starts to snore, lol)

bellasrose71008

Asked by bellasrose71008 at 1:35 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Nope he is playing call of dutie...and i am listening to him get mad at the game. lol
    I should be in bed have a test for work tomorrow.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:36 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• yes he is :) snoring like a train too LOL that's why I'm not in there yet, gotta wait for the snores to quiet down
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My husband just deployed, but he always goes to bed before me when he is home. I am a night owl.
    softchick21

Answer by softchick21 at 1:36 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Yep! He has to be up very early, so he went to bed earlier than usual tonight. I stayed up to finish the Christmas cards and get them ready to be mailed out. And, now I'm finished, so I'm on here!
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 1:37 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Lol anonymous :36. I think that's what I am doing. I know that if I go to sleep with him I'll probably wake him up when I start to want to kick him so that he will stop snoring.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 1:39 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Yep. Warming the bed up so i can go stick my ice feet on him. Im still not used to waking up all night with my DS.
    rockmom346

Answer by rockmom346 at 1:41 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Im always in bed before my SO he plays his video game or watches sports center until 5 am or later. I have to be up early for work so I go to bed in time. Usually.
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 1:43 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• **grin** My husband always goes to sleep long before I do. His bedtime is 8:30 PM, and I stay up till midnight at the very least. If I try to go to bed before I've zonked out once downstairs, I'm guaranteed to be up all night.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:49 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• haha, I agree with rockmom346! I have to wait until he warms up the bed so I can wake him up with my feet.
    cassandrans

Answer by cassandrans at 1:52 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Yep, he's snoozing, but I'm getting ready to crawl in next to him so he'll think I was there all night...lol
    Jill42721

Answer by Jill42721 at 1:59 AM on Dec. 10, 2008