Do you feel loved by your husband?

How does he show his love for you? How do you show your love for him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• NO I don't feel loved by him and he really doesn't show his love and currently I am making no effort either because I don't think I do love him anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• he is a sahf...he does a great job. if he has money he says "here baby"...yes sometimes. its "pick me up a slim jim" but "keep the change"
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:52 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Yes. He hugs and kisses me, tells me every day that I am beautiful and that he loves me. He tries to give me every and any thing my heart desires. I hug and kiss him , cook clean and do his laundry with great care, make all his favorite foods, keep myself looking pretty for him by maintaining my figure, keeping my hair clean,smelling nice and soft, keeping my skin soft. I take care of him emotionally as well as physically, running my home and finances without wasting money and I take care of my family and their needs, which shows my love for my husband, too.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 1:54 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• wow pp fairy tale life i wish it could be mine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• No, anon 1:59, not fairy tale--hard work involved on both our parts, but you have to work for ANY GOOD thing that you want and want to keep. Not all glitz and glam, but good parts are worth the sacrifice.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 2:31 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• no,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he shows it it in weird ways ,,i wonder everyday if hes gonna say hes leaving ,,even a simple flower or card would help
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Well my hubby knows I love him because I am still here. We have been married for 12 years now and he has done a few things most women would have bailed on. In addition I try and support him and compliment him regularly on things he is proud of.
    He shows love for me by bringing me goodies home from his work, doing his own laundry and picking up the house on the days when I am in a bummed out mood and don't feel like doing it.
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 5:56 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• no things are definitely dwindling between me and my husband which is sad we have been together for almost fourteen years he has two sons from pm and i have two children to a pm and we just had our darling little angel together the only child we have together and she just turned one. and now we have no marriage how sad is that
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:01 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Yes, he hugs me and kisses me says I love you at the end of very conversation on the phone. He helps me with our daughter he gave me a quite day whenever he can to myself. Takes care of her while I take a bath.

Even then there tends to be a nosy cat peeking at me or waiting for me! lol
    Skippytrini

Answer by Skippytrini at 9:11 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Sometimes i don't know if he loves me or not because he is not like blah w/ me there are his days , but when he is on the t.v he never gets off the couch to do anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Dec. 10, 2008