I just found out im 5 weeks pregnant....

and why did all 3 of my pregnancy test came back with a very faint + symbol?? i even waited to miss my period which was yesterday. so why is that they came back very faint. thanks for your answers mamas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• even a faint symbol is a positive, not all tests have bright lines

Answer by gemgem at 9:42 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• When u go see ur dr it will show up quickly. Thats how mine was. Just make sure u see a dr soon. If u can go buy over the counter prenatal vitamins. Its very important!!!
    startingover777

Answer by startingover777 at 9:54 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• What time of day did you test? I tested in the evening the first time, 2 days after my missed period, and got a negative. I waited a week, and tested first thing in the morning, and got a very bright, immediate positive. Sometimes the hormones aren't as concentrated if you test later in the day.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 11:09 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• You most likely just did not have a lot of hormone in your urine when you took it.

I got VERY faint positives until I was about 6 weeks along with this baby. It was kind of strange because I even had a faint positive at my doctors office at 4 weeks 1 day after waiting to go for 5 hours and when they did blood work that day my HCG level was 51. The tests I was using at home and the test they used in the office pick up HCG at 2 mlu but it was still faint. The doctor said most like a significant portion of hormone had not yet reached my urine.

I also had a faint positive with my DD when I took it at exactly 5 weeks but my HCG level was in the hundreds then.

My DS my bfps were VERY dark from 14 dpo.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:18 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• i tested around 3:30pm
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Try using FMU
    Anonymous

• ok thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2011