Why get mad? It's their rules not yours.

So I saw a fellow photographer of mine get upset because one of her pictures got reported. It was of her baby boy who was completely naked, showing his bottom in a pair of cowboy boots. I thought the picture was adorable myself however someone either reported it or facebook caught it and deleted it. She is now upset and doing the whole name calling thing but as we may not agree, Facebook has rules and it is considered nudity. Why do people get so upset about it? She has her own website she can post it on? Maybe its just me. I don't post stuff like that on my facebook page for my photography but then again I have read the agreement

jujubean1979200

Asked by jujubean1979200 at 9:55 AM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Entertainment

• Personally, I wouldn't put my naked child on the Internet for anyone to see. JMO Do you know how may perverts or out there?
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• idk people like think they are above the rules

Answer by gemgem at 9:57 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I think she's out of line for being upset. She shouldn't have posted that picture on FB. It is against the rules of FB to post anything with nudity. It may very well be a cute picture, but she should post it on her own website if she wants to show it off. She's acting like she's above the rules for being upset that it was taken down. She should be thanking the person who reported it and clearly shows more of an interest in protecting her child than she does.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I think that is what really bothered me about the whole thing. Why not just chalk it up to experience and move on instead of posting it on her page and making a big deal about it? I guess her feelings are hurt and I can understand that but I am different too and respond differently. I don't post drama on my business page
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 9:58 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• That is what I was thinking too babygirl! I mean the picture was really cute and looked like something that could be on a card or something but still!!! I don't think she realizes that is to protect her too
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 9:59 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• oh and what I don't get is why other people's photography pages can post naked pictures of babies? Is it different?
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 10:00 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Um I didn't report crap first of all. Secondly they DO monitor the pictures. They have people for that trust me. It is no damn different than myspace or anything like that.
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 10:03 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• also... if that were my childs pic she put up... i would be pissed as hell i do not want the world to see my kids naked.. nasty perverts that pray on kids like that LOVE when ignorant ppl put crap up like that so they can see.. thought parents were meant to protect their kids......They may have ppl that monitor them?? really is that y theres an ass of naked chicks on there? THEY ARE NOT DOING THEIR JOB APPARENTLY.. CALL FB i have u cant talk to a damn person
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I agree with you , I have read the rules and that would be against them, besides I don't post naked pics of my kids online, there are to many pervs out there , I don't even take pics of my kids naked. furthermore I understand why she is upset but if she had read the rules she wouldn't be mad. and if someone reported it them they must have thought it was unexceptable and Facebook must've agreed or it wouldn't have been deleted.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:07 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Well then it is our responsibility I suppose to report it. I was under the impression they did because there was a big stink about some other things that happened. I agree with you Anon. I wouldn't want my baby on the page like that where everyone can see. I mean being in a diaper is one thing but just because we cover the private parts doesn't mean someone won't get a rise out of that. There are some super sick people out there for sure.
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 10:08 AM on Jun. 5, 2011