I am a 27 yr old single mother and want a man so bad!!

I feel at times I NEED a man but its really that I want a man. I have no family or friends here... none !

its hard being a single mom to one in a one bedroom apartment and feel if I have a man and become serious that my living situation wont be so bad.

I also long for having a companion someone to love me and me love them (I know I have a child but I mean relationship love)

I hate being single. .

and a little TLC wont be bad. Its been awhile and I dont think I'll ever know what it feels like to have sex or have a man anymore/

I want to be married and have more kids and be excited about life.

am i wrong for my feelings?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• You're not wrong but concentrate on yourself and see who you meet along the way. Go to meetup.com and search for groups to join. You can search under anything that interests you ike reading, hiking, play groups, knitting, stamp collecting....anything. Make yourself a interesting fun person to be around and who has a lot of interests and you are bound to meet someone along the journey. GL
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 11:02 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Absolutely not, I have been with the same man since I was 13. I just lucked out and found my equal early in life, but I can completely understand how you feel. I am a person who can not stand to be alone. I am sorry you feel that way. maybe you need to get out more where you can meet more ppl. Have you ever tried a dating site?
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 11:03 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I got divorced when I was 24 and didn't find my soul mate until I was 35. I know it sucks and trust me, it sucked waiting so dang long but it was totally worth it!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:22 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I would find some friends and find a hobbie something for yourself and maybe you can meet someone with this?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:08 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• no- you aren't wrong, but I think that if you get and do things, you may find mr right when you are least expecting it!
    stacy8606

Answer by stacy8606 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• take advantage of all that time you got to do whatever you want ;)
    cuz when your in a serious relationship like me, everything must be compromised, which is usually fine since you love them, but sometimes you just want what you want! freedom is good fly like an eagle!
    you can still have tlc without being in a serious relationship too
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 1:48 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• your feelings are never wrong...
    also figure out what you need (make a list) and what you want
    be honest with yourself then circle the top three things that are most important for you
    achieving these new goals will set you on a path that will guarantee to make you feel that you are now too busy for a man
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 1:50 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• You are perfectly normal. I was there once. It was very hard. I met dh at 28 and we married 11 months later. I do sincerely hope that you find the right man soon. I understand completely. (But don't just fall for anyone...wait on that special mate.)
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 7:49 PM on Jun. 5, 2011