Am I the ONLY one that uses Fabuloso for cleaning?

The stuff is amazing and smells a million times better than most cleaners I've come across. I live in a town where Hispanics are a majority (according to the census lol) and DH introduced me to the brand. So maybe thats why but i LOVE IT! And the also have a oven cleaner that cuts through ANYTHING w/o scrubbing and they dont even advertise it like that.

Am I the only one? lol. I never see anyone else mention it......

shortycmlb

Asked by shortycmlb at 10:38 AM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I love all of them, I have tried every color! and I love them! because not only do they clean they smell good too.

Answer by older at 11:05 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• The green apple is the only one I use ... the other scents are way too over-powering.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:41 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I don't like the smell of it I know alot of ppl who use it , but me personally don't care for it. I love the lemon scented pine sol.
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 10:42 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I Love the Apple one too :P Its my favorite. They came out with a few new scents but I cant remember the names. I think its Tropical Fresh and Citrus. I like those too but the Apple remains my fav lol
    shortycmlb

Comment by shortycmlb (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I use them, I have recently began using the Oxy version! I usually mix it, I know a lil unsafe, with a few cleaners and it works great it me!
    momofcac

Answer by momofcac at 11:15 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I had to google it because I had never heard of it. LOL! Now that I know where to get some I might try it if it's as awesome as you say. :)
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 11:35 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• It is :) it cuts through grease so fast and you need like, MAYBE 1/2 a cup for the floors of your whole house and it makes it smell amazing! (any more than that and the smell might get too strong lol!)
    shortycmlb

Comment by shortycmlb (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Jun. 5, 2011