Cafemoms do you all where a bra all the time except for bed? Or have you gone times without?should wear one for health reasons?

I barely where one since can not find the right fit and also so small chested. Just curious is all and maybe should I wear one anyways for health reasons or going without is fine? HOw to find the proper fitting one?

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 10:45 AM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I wear a bra at all times except in the shower, and swimming.
    However, I'm not flat chested. 38 DDD, it's better for me to wear a bra at night then to roll over on one of'em LOL.

Proper fitting...just go get measured
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 10:47 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• First you can go to Victoria Secrets and get fitted properly without even buying anything. I have big ones and I always wear one when I leave the house. When I am home it comes off immediately unless someone is visiting.
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 10:49 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• My mother always told me that if I didn't wear one, when I was older they would hang down to my waist. Well, being small chested myself, that could never happen. But I too have the same problem, I fit between an A and a B. I don't wear one most of the time. I am now 45. They do sag, but I have had 4 children and with age, I don't think it would have made a difference. Not only is it the fit, but my breasts actually ache after wearing one for a few hours. There is no health reason why you need to wear one, it's only to keep from seeing through your shirt, and to keep them lifted up.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:49 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I am bad about wearing no nips and no bra. I am a b cup and unless I run, you can't really tell the bra is missing. Unless you are a c and up, there is no medical reason to wear a bra. It mostly vanity.
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 10:54 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I wear camis with the lining inside for the most part, I'm very small chested. I still wear bras cuz I don't want the nips to show.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 10:55 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I hate bras! but will only wear one when you can see my nipples. They were invented by men to torture women.

Answer by older at 10:56 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I wear one for comfort reasons. If they're not comfortable to you don't wear them! Some tank tops come with built in bras and those might make you feel a little more secure with out having to deal with all the straps and what not.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 11:00 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I absolutely hate bras, but I am also a 40DD so I have no choice but to wear them :( ! I have read that underwire in bras leads to cancer as it traps cells causing masses causing breast cancer. I am not sure how true this is but Im quite sure there is a link, so most of my bras do not have underwire in them.
    momofcac

Answer by momofcac at 11:07 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• When I was BF I often went without, especially in halter tops because they don't make strapless nursing bras lol. Now that I'm not BF I wear one everyday but mine are comfortable and they give me a little lift.
    I see nothing wrong with a woman who does't want to wear one either in public or at home. Screw society and do what is comfortable for YOU
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:07 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• thank for the good comments. I just do wear one since small chested and very comfortable so maybe I have not found the right one or in the summer just to hot to wear.
    momindiana

Comment by momindiana (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Jun. 5, 2011