Severe pain the first day or two of period adult content

So in October I suffered a miscarriage and during that time I discovered that I have no left ovary. I had an emergency surgery to remove a cyst on my left ovary back in 2007, but the doctor had told me he managed to actually save it. During the miscarriage process, they found absolutely no blood flow to the left side at all........shocking!

Anyway, just since the miscarriage and not since the surgery, I've found I get these really severe pains on my left side the first day or two of my period. If there is nothing there, why is it so painful? Why didn't it hurt until after the miscarriage? Seriously, I'm just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience. I don't really want to go through the trouble of seeing my doctor, even though I'm sure I should.

CJM_SHM

Asked by CJM_SHM at 10:56 AM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Health

• Wish I could help you on this one. But I would tell you to see your physician. Use a heating pad in the mean time. It does wonders for cramping. Get well soon.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 11:45 AM on Jun. 5, 2011