Is this normal for a period? adult content

Ok so my periods are always really heavy,I can never wear a tampon cause it leaks out on the sides,so I have to wear stupid pads and have to change it about 4 times a day.I get huge clots when I stand up,pee,cough sneeze it just gushes out! I also get diarrhea the first 2 days. Is this normal or is this getting in the way of me TTC?Do I need to go back to the obgyn?

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 11:07 AM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Normal (unfortunately). Mine were like that. I did have a problem with TTC bu that was due to endometriosis. I tend to wear a pad and a tampon as I had problems with clots falling off the pads. The tampons prevented the clots from doing that.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I have a lot of those symptoms also, so I think its normal. I haven't had trouble TTC either. My first two were very easy to conceive and the last two that I lost through miscarriage were easy to conceive, just not carry. In my opinion, I think it is fine and you will conceive when it is time :) hang in there!
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 11:14 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Mine are like that. I have since learned I have several other symptoms of Endometriosis. I'm waiting until Sept to get the laproscopy done to confirm it
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 1:04 PM on Jun. 5, 2011