Don't you hate it?

When you are answering questions and you read other peoples answers that just obviously did not get or read the question?

I feel like I always want to correct that person for not getting the point, lol.....but I don't.

CJM_SHM

Asked by CJM_SHM at 11:10 AM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think it is funny sometimes. Like I posted a question about what you look for in a car for your teen and specifically said and no bashing or saying you think they should buy their own and whats someone say? They dont need one unless they can pay for it blah blah. I am like uhm reading comprehension much not be their strong suit or they didnt bother reading the question lol. That or I figure they really think their answer is going to change my mind.

Answer by gemgem at 11:28 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Here is the thing with that though- the asker can give more details and change things after people have answered/asked questions to the op. There have been several times when the op left out important details so I would ask them questions to clarify. The op added the new information to the original post. Therefore it looked like I dolidn't read it at all and people would accuse me of not reading the question. So, keep that in mind.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:18 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• People have their own agendas at work. They are thinking of their answer before they finish reading. Read the question at least. lol
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:21 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• *didn't
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:19 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I agree with JeremysMom. Just last night in the Debate section someone posted a questio, when she was getting negative feedback she quickly deleted some stuff and added something totally different to pacify everyone else. This mad all of us who answered look like we didn't read the answer.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 11:25 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• ~*Nope*~... because sometimes those posting the questions miss "common sense"

sidesplittinglaughter

MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:17 AM on Jun. 5, 2011