Am I pregnant?

Am I pregnant? I had sex. And my period isn't supposed to start for another two weeks, but I had sex, so is it possible that I'm pregnant?

I am SOOOO sick of these ridiculous questions. Anybody else with me? People need to stop wasting posts with the "Am I pregnant?" questions. Take a test, see a doctor or go to Planned Parenthood. Sex=Pregnancy. So if you had it, yeah, you might be pregnant.

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol i agree the only person i asked if i was pregnant when i thought i was was the pregnancy center and the babys dad to but other then that no one else need to know or would know cuz ya like they have powers and can tell that im pregnant and how far along i am

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• The Ouija says no....I hate this question!!!

Answer by Babylove76 at 3:31 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• LOL, Babylove76. I posted one of these a few weeks ago, too. We're not psychic. We all just have to be patient like big girls, no matter what the symptoms. Go pee on a stick and see what happens.

"But I had sex 2 weeks ago, and my period is due, and my boobs hurt and I'm cranky and hungry and tired...." Welcome to PMS, has similar symptoms to pregnancy. Look for the little plus sign, or wait for your period.

Answer by musicpisces at 3:48 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• LOL on myspace i saw on somebodys profile an animated picture of a pregnant teen with her hands on her huge stomach and in the little thought bubble above her head it said "I hope its a puppy"

Answer by babygurl827 at 4:11 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• lol

Answer by Kryssi17 at 5:58 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• This question is soo annoying but I have had that same question myself when I first got pregnant soo don't be surprised if you are. lol.

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 7:38 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

Answer by Shannon85 at 8:36 AM on Dec. 10, 2008