Am I pregnant?

Am I pregnant? I had sex. And my period isn't supposed to start for another two weeks, but I had sex, so is it possible that I'm pregnant?

I am SOOOO sick of these ridiculous questions. Anybody else with me? People need to stop wasting posts with the "Am I pregnant?" questions. Take a test, see a doctor or go to Planned Parenthood. Sex=Pregnancy. So if you had it, yeah, you might be pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yeah. I am with you on that. Nobody online is going to be able to tell if you are pregnant or not! And listing dates and symptoms still means nothing! It does not matter if someone is of the "opinion" you are pregnant, they dont know! I want to yell at them BUY A TEST!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• hahaha..thank you for this one!! I opened it out of sheer annoyance but now I am quite pleased ;)
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 2:25 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I'm sick to fucking death of. I had sex with another guy. Did I cheat on my husband? YES you did whore! lol
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:32 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• lmfao this is to funny i just had to see what THIS one was about thanks for the laugh.
    humboldtmama21

Answer by humboldtmama21 at 2:50 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Ohh thank GOD this one is not really asking!!! I am gonna throw my laptop out the window the next one I see, I swear!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 3:28 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Just when I was getting ready to be a biotch!!!!!!! LMAO!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:53 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Glad I could give everyone a good laugh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• "Sex=Pregnancy."

Yeah see, now why couldn't you be around to tell me that 9.5 months ago? Because here I am, 38 weeks pregnant, and if I knew what I know now, I would've used more protection! :oP
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:58 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• THESE QUESTIONS ARE GETTING JUST AS IRRATATING SAME WITH OH STOP THE DRAMA, NO MORE ANON BUTTON...IF YOU DONT LIKE THE QUESTION THERE IS A "NEXT QUESTION" BUTTON...USE IT
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 8:34 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• banging head into wallHere we go again!

salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:35 AM on Dec. 10, 2008