Seriously..do you preggie mommies snack like crazy at this time of night??

I am chowing on Pizza Rolls..mmmmmm! What is your favorite late-night indulgence?

MammaMia72

Asked by MammaMia72 at 2:21 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• When I was pregnant it was lemonade or grape powerade with ramen noodles or mac n cheese. Now I'd have to say leftovers. I normally tend to cleaning up while they're eating!
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 2:38 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• ehhh... yes I can't sleep through the night because I have to get up to go getsomething to eat. I don't always eat the same thing but crackers and cheese is always nice.
    Mommy2Be172009

Answer by Mommy2Be172009 at 4:27 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i just had some mango and vinagur and right now i am thinking about ice cream im still hungry lol
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 4:29 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• honey nut cheerios every night around 2am my entire pregnancy
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 7:46 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I guess I've been lucky, I've only woken up hungry as hell one or two times. The only thing I can remember wanting is a big ol glass of milk. So that's what I had :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:56 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My son is 5 months old and I still get late night snacks. My so says he can't understand how I'm losing weight because I'll get up at 2 am and eat a bowl of ice cream or a whole bag of chips.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 8:12 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Yes I do. If I am sleeping I will wake up to eat all the snacky food that I have been hiding from my SO and step son. (Shameful, but I don't care)

I can't help it! I want garbage food in the middle of the night, I crave it like mad and earlier in my pregnancy I tried to stop these cravings by eating fruit in the middle of the night but really... five apples and five oranges at a time is not good for you either. I was plowing through the fruit.

So now, I can eat a few cheese and crackers, a handful of chocolates, and still a little bit of fruit and then I can sleep the rest of the night without having the runs the following day from so much fruit.

Pizza rolls are one of my faves but I would not be able to hide them so they would be gone in a second.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 8:14 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Mine is mostly ANYTHING fruit, soup, cheese and apple juice. =]
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 9:27 AM on Dec. 10, 2008