When all this gonna stop ?? :'(

im gonna be a mom for fisrt time , im 10 weekes pregnant and feel horrible with all hormones , cant smel food .. can't eat .... i dnt like food in general :'( i said good bye to my yummy luvely chocolate moments ... icecream moment ..... im in bed all time and cant get up other wise i'll poke the toilet for a while :S ... vomiting is my only occupation :s .... and the big thing is : im not that panter or pink rubbits no more ... i say eweeeeee to sex ... this can't be meeeeeeeeee .......
but with all that i feel happy cause hv lile bb and im gonna be a mom :D

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 12:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i am so sorry you feel this way i know how u feel i was like that the first 5 months of my pregnancy. You have to see what helps you prevent the vomiting. I have heard lemon does and for me it did it i just had to suck lemon with salt and i would not want to throw up anymore i know it may sound weird but it worked. I dont know where u live but where i live they sell these small envelopes that are salt and lemon and that is what i would carry during the day as soon as i would feel like vomiting I would start sucking on it and it worked. Also for me liquids would do it. Doctors do give out pills for this as well for me it made it worse but you can ask your doctor but make sure to research the pill they give because some can have harm on the baby.Oh and do not eat foods you crave that makes you vomit right after but it will go away.
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• hang in there hun. It will get better. The begining is always hard. But it will get better. Just focus on the upside. You will go through moments when sex is just the last thing you want to do and you will go through times when that is all you want to do. So just hang in there.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:09 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• When I was pregnant, my sickness ended the day I started the second trimester. Hopefully it will for you, too! Hang in there! Congratulations!
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 12:12 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Ask your ob-gyn for a prescription to help stop the vomiting
    nightngale83

Answer by nightngale83 at 12:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I agree wtih Vix, my doc always told me to eat eggs toast and what not for breakfast, and so I would, but I left at 6am for school - never before throwing up on my way out the door! THey have a TON of natural remedies for morning sickness, go to your local healthfood store and ask them what they reccomend. I know a lady who had to stay laying down and then she had to smell this stuff before sitting up and shed be fine, or it was some sort of mint, i dont really remember, but try your local healthfood store, Good luck mommy!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 12:17 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Thank you ladies :xx
    caramelH

Comment by caramelH (original poster) at 12:19 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• it'll get better, try to stay hydrated, have so bring you crackers or try cereal.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2011