Any ideas for a sahm to make some cash?

Naplesmommy03

Asked by Naplesmommy03 at 12:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

• Maybe start being a consultant for one of those party businesses. They don't seem to be too time-consuming and now there are TONS of different kinds of products available.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Start your own gift basket business?! Just a thought...
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I am a full time SAHM. I earn my income doing a lot of different things. I am an independent rep with Wildtree, I usually do between 1 and 3 in home tastings a week - so I'm away up to 6 or 8 hours sometimes. I am also a "team member" with BigCrumbs. Which is totally done from home. Just advertise and when people shop you earn a small commission.

cont...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:09 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I earn Amazon Cards (but you can get cash) through SwagBucks. And I am a full time Blogger which allows me to earn when Google Ads are clicked or through the more than 30 affiliate accounts I have with different companies and websites.
    In addition I am in the process of starting my own online shop selling cloth diapers, mens. pads, breast pads and even cloth diaper cakes that I make at home.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• There are also home jobs available. I have a list on my website BUT, I am in the process of sorting through it, there are lots of dead links and closed opportunities there. I will be reposting the new revised list on my blog within the week.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:13 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:53 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Well you could join me at Dove Chocolate Discoveries :)
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 5:23 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I would love to share with what my home business is. I make 50% on everything I sell. That is the highest in the direct selling industry. NO QUOTAS, NO TERRITORIES (can sell/recruit anywhere in the USA). NO MONTHLY FEES> message me TODAY!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 5:26 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Cleaning houses or businesses is a great way to make extra cash. I used to do that.
    Do you know how to sew? That may be a neat project to get into.
    Do you have a writing ability? Try your hand at writing children's books, poetry, or even the next best seller.
    If you don't mind having extra kids in the house, try baby sitting a few days a week.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 7:21 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I have a Gift Basket Business and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

I do this all from home:-) This may or not be for you, but thought I offer:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-) Which will be ending soon.
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership accounts

Have a Beautiful Day!:-)
    Best of luck on your search!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Biz
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 5, 2011