Dont you hate when......

You start to yell at your child and call them your other childs name? Or you forget their name hahaha. I really need to give them numbers or something. Any one else have that problem????

momof5kidz

Asked by momof5kidz at 2:45 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• there already number 1 and 2 lmao. yeah i do that to sometimes it's frustrating.
    humboldtmama21

Answer by humboldtmama21 at 2:49 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Yeah, I do b/c my kids' names are Brianna, Brandi and Burgandy and I almost always say Briandiurgany and the kids just laugh at me......no respect, lol
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:49 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Every mom I know does that, including me! My great grandmother only had ONE daughter, my grandma, but she would still call my mom's name, my name, my cousin's name my mother's name and FINALLY my grandma's. Or if she called me, she ran the list backwards till she got to my name. My mom had two kids, my brother and me, so she even went through our pets' names! Yeah, pretty common. I hear my neighbors even sing out the wrong name when they mean to call one kid, but say the other's name. Yeah maybe #s would be easier, but I doubt it! I'd just go"Number three! I mean number FOUR!--get over here!" etc...
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 3:24 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• This question made me remember my dearly departed daddy, lol, we were five, Helen, Rosa, Patricia, Zoilo and (me) Janet, he would try to yell at me and it would sound like this, Ay! NO!!!! HE!- RO!- PA!- ZO! Janet!!!!!!! by then I was gone, baby, gone lol! It sounded even funnier with his Mexican accent!!! I miss him : (
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:31 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• It's even worse when I call one of my daughters by my son's name or call my son by one of my daughter's names. And even worse still is when I address one of them by the cats name. LOL
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 4:20 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My mom used to do that with me and my sister. She'd call me Kristy and I'd laugh and she'd get madder... LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:29 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• did that just yesterday i was yelling at my oldest miranda and i went through the whole damn family before i got her name right i even called her britny which was a dog that we don't even have anymore lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:39 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My grandma is infamous for doing that =] She's been known to call me every name in the book, even my brother's name hahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:55 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Ohhh yea. Hell I've even had my kids at the park and being sooo used to answering THEM, I answered other kids and get the strangest faces like they're thinking, "you're not my mommy, who the hell are you and why are you answering me?" lol lol
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 8:00 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• yay...and my mom did it to with me and my sister got to the point she would jokingly call us brynshan or shannabrynoutr names are shannon and bryna
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 8:25 AM on Dec. 10, 2008