Is it normal...

Oh how to explain it. Not in vaginal since, but more in the uterus. Is it normal to feel like its tight, or tighting. Sometimes when I turn over on my side it feels like its tight. Other times it feels like its expanding and thats why its tight. I honestly dont know if any of this is normal. My first time of any of this so I dont know what to expect.

misspradlen

Asked by misspradlen at 12:29 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm thinking braxton-hicks maybe?
    deniseh1973

Answer by deniseh1973 at 12:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• i had this feelin my 3 first weeks .. but not anymore ... you should ask ur Dr Genyc
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 12:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Can that happen thoughout the pregnancy? Im 12 weeks along, and the feeling isnt an everyday occurance. Should I be worried though? I have a doctor appointment tomorrow so should I tell them about that as well?
    misspradlen

Comment by misspradlen (original poster) at 12:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Ok, thank you both very much. :)
    misspradlen

• Is it up in your belly or down under your pelvic bone?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:45 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Below the belly. (i have a pooch of a stomach, but the tightening sensation always felt like it was coming below) There were a couple times it felt like it was somewhere near the pelvic bone. The feeling started after the first month, but its not always consitant, I can go a week without the feeling, and then one night i turn and theres this tightening. Nothing painful, just a weird feeling.
    misspradlen

Comment by misspradlen (original poster) at 12:58 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• How far along are you? It sounds like the normal aches and pains of pregnancy, your body is trying to adjust so it can accomodate the baby but it doesn't hurt to ask your doctor
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• im 12 weeks along
    misspradlen

Comment by misspradlen (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2011