Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need pieces to my sons sippy cups.

Does anyone know where you can get the rubbery pieces for the inside of a sippy cup? I've looked at walmart and babies r us. I can't find anything online either

Answer Question

Asked by mommy-em at 12:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

Level 2 (4 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • What brand?

    Answer by makelineerror at 12:32 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

  • it would probably be easier, and cheaper to just buy a new cup

    Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:35 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

  • Cheaper and easier to just buy new.

    Answer by meooma at 12:59 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

  • They are playtex?

    Comment by mommy-em (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

  • Well, if you don't know the brand, you're going to have trouble finding them. Regardless, I think the other two who posted here are right. You're better off just buying new ones.

    Answer by makelineerror at 7:22 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

  • At three my son was drinking from a regular cup. I'd chuck the sippy and just allow him to learn to drink from a regular cup or glass. Sippies are bad for oral development and tooth decay anyhow.

    Answer by lifetimelove at 8:44 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.